Below is a list of the forms currently in use. Forms are added and/or changed as need arrises or legal requirements dictate. Many statewide forms are electronically transmitted to other agencies such as DMV and the Court system.
Statewide Forms - Available To All Participating Agencies
- UTT - Universal Traffic Ticket., Statement of Corrections, Change of Address, Officer Notes and the Court Copy
- ACC - Crash: DMV forms MV104A, MV104S, MV104D, and MV104L.
- DWI - Driving While Intoxicated Arrest package: Lab23, Supporting Dep/Bill of Particulars, Refusals and Long Form Informations.
- Forms - Forms Package: The forms package allows officers to issue Appearance Tickets, take Depositions, Informations, Complaints, and Statements.
- FIC - Field Interview Card.
- Vehicle Search - Vehicle Search and Inventory Form used to inventory impounded vehicles and items seized in vehicle searches.
- MV-78B - Form used for Confiscated, Lost, or Stolen License Plates, Driver License, Non Driver ID, Lerner Permit or Registration/Sticker. .
- DS-5 - -Request for Driver Review