Below is a list of the forms currently in use. Forms are added and/or changed as need arrises or legal requirements dictate. Many statewide forms are electronically transmitted to other agencies such as DMV and the Court system.
Statewide Forms - Available To All Participating Agencies
- UTT - Universal Traffic Ticket.
- ACC - Crash: DMV forms MV104A, MV104S, MV104D, and MV104L.
- DWI - Driving While Intoxicated Arrest package: Lab23, Supporting Dep/Bill of Particulars, Refusals and Long Form Informations.
- Forms - Forms Package: The forms package allows officers to issue Appearance Tickets, take Depositions, Informations, Complaints, and Statements.
- FIC - Field Interview Card.
- Vehicle Search - Vehicle Search and Inventory Form used to inventory impounded vehicles and items seized in vehicle searches.
- MV78B - Form used for Confiscated, Lost, or Stolen License Plates, Driver License, Non Driver ID, Lerner Permit or Registration/Sticker. .
- Incident - Used to track and record any type of call that a Trooper may respond to where a report is needed, includes items such as alarms, assult, domestic, noise complaints, vandalism, etc.
New York State Police Specific Forms
- CVINSP - Commercial Vehicle Inspection: Used by special details inspecting commercial vehicles.
- CV Scales - Commercial Vehicle Scales: Used by special details doing weight and measure of commercial vehicles.
- NON SP ACC - State Police Vehicle Collision Investigation Form for internal use.
- AMS - Administrative Message System: Form used for tracking of internal investigations and unusual incidents.
- Enforcement - Used for special detail enforcement tracking, such as Seatbelt Checkpoints, DWI Sobriety Checkpoints, Convincer Simulator Demos, etc.
- RAD - RAD Anomaly Report.