Jump to navigation
Learn about the benefits of using TraCS
TraCS increases highway safety
- Significantly decreasing the amount of time it takes an officer to write a traffic ticket or collect accident report information. The less time officers and motorists spend parked along busy roads, the less chance of accident, injury or traffic disruption.
- Greatly improving the accuracy of accident and ticket data that police collect.
- Reducing the time officers spend on paper work, thus increasing their availability for patrol.
TraCS enhances Government efficiency
- Reducing duplicative data entry by police, DMV and the courts, which saves time and minimizes errors.
- Accelerating the flow of accident and ticket data to highway safety managers, allowing agencies to deploy their limited resources to high risk accident areas based on the most current and accurate data.